Odyssey Preparatory Academy
Tuition-Free K-6 Public Charter School
- Warm, nurturing, small school environment
- Teaching kindness, empathy and respect
- Highly-qualified, state-certified teachers
- Rigorous academic program
- Technology-rich classrooms and computer lab
- Montessori teaching methods
- Healthy Cafe and National School Lunch Program
- “Green” and healthy high performing charter school modeled after Odyssey Charter School in Bayside Lakes
- Toddler, VPK and before and after school programs
- Free area bus transportation
|Stay informed of Odyssey Prep events!
Notice of Meeting of Board of Directors of Odyssey Charter School, Inc.
The Board of Directors of Odyssey Charter School, Inc. will hold Special Meeting on, Monday, February 27, 2017 at 2:00 p.m. EST at the Odyssey Charter Jr/Sr High – Odyssey Preparatory Academy location, 1350 Wyoming Drive SE, Palm Bay, FL 32909. The Board will be utilizing Communications Media Technology ("CMT). The CMT used for Board members not attending in person will be the following conference call-in number 1-877-366-0711, Passcode 86071029#.
The meeting will be open, and accessible to the public, and residents will be provided an opportunity to attend in person in Brevard County at 1350 Wyoming Drive SE, Palm Bay, FL 32909. In Orange County, residents may attend in person via interactive electronic technology at an alternate location at 5200 W. South Street, Orlando, FL 32811.
Odyssey Charter School, Inc., a non-profit organization, will comply with chapter 119 of the Florida Statutes, relating to public records, and s. 286.011, relating to public meetings and records, public inspection, and penalties the Florida Statutes relating to public records and public meetings.
In accordance with federal and state anti-discrimination laws and in accordance with the Florida Educational Equity Act, Section 1000.05(2)(a) the School will not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, disability, or marital status against a student in its school admission process.
Parent Survey Link - Click HERE
Athletics Info - Click HERE
FERPA Parent Brochure - Click HERE
FERPA School Guidance Brochure - Click HERE
Summer Reading Lists
Please view this link: Trevor Eisler on Montessori